Thursday, March 12, 2009

Guess What?


I lost another 1.8 lbs. when I weighed in at Weight Watchers today. Yay! I've lost 20.8 lbs. so far which means I'm getting close to my goal of losing 25. I've also dropped two jeans sizes. Yay! Yay! Yay!

When I reach my goal I'm going to celebrate with crack dip and a cosmopolitan as big as my head.

As you can see, I'm kind of excited about it. I haven't had a cosmopolitan in a really long time.

When I reach my goal, I'm going to ask all my blog readers (you seven people know who you are) to join me in raising a martini glass and a Ritz cracker covered in crack dip.

Please say you'll join me!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you Tracey! You looked great when I saw you last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL DONE (the last bit is always the hardest though) I will raise a weight watchers glass of wine to u!

    i have become a folower (like to know what other house wives are up to!)

    http://2009housewife.blogspot.com/

    if you get 5 become a follower x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in on the cosmo deal. I'll even raise a cosmo to the 20.5 pounds! Hell, let's raise one for each pound lost between now and the end goal ... OR a cosmo for every 1/10th of a pound between now and the goal. Do you think that would make it more difficult to get to the goal? I don't. I'm pretty sure Cosmos are dietary ... at least that is what I tell myself! Can you tell its Friday ... need a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you who left such awesome comments! You rock!

    ReplyDelete