Monday, April 13, 2009

You! Suck! McDonald's!

I recently posted about a weekly occurrence in our household called McDonald's Monday.

Unfortunately, despite my quality control, a six piece order of Mcnuggets did not make it into the bag with the rest of our food last Monday. I blame myself for not looking closer. However, that did not stop me from calling McDonald's and delivering a scathing, two minute ass-reaming to the GED holder store manager that answered the phone.

I am not positive they know what I look like but there may be a crude caricature of me with a diagonal slash through it on the wall of the break room at McDonald's. There's also a good chance someone has drawn a Hitler moustache and devil horns on me with a black magic marker.

I can no longer guarantee that, even if my neighborhood McDonald's manages to give me all the Mcnuggets I've paid for, they will not include a spit garnish. I also feel compelled to mention that I don't think it's fair that I have to be so involved in the fulfillment of my fast food order.

Therefore, McDonald's Monday in our house is now known as "Something from Subway."

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I recently went to the Mc D's drive through one night after watching "Diners Drive-Ins and Dives" on the Food Network because we were dying for a cheeseburger (we could not remember the last time we went to Mc Donald's). Well after waiting in the long line and dealing with the 16 year old kid taking orders, now I remember why we never go anymore...they can't get anything right! And to make matters worse, the kid was TEXTING on his cell phone in the middle of taking orders. I couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they can't get anything right. The manager I spoke to assured me they check the orders twice! Um, no they don't. Oh well, Subway is healthier anyway. Hey, if I didn't already tell you, good luck on your interview :)

    ReplyDelete