I'm in a big ass hurry to get out of town before my brother and sister in law change their minds about watching the offspring and I can't find any funny pictures for Flashback Friday but to make it up to you I am working on a post about my horrible PMS which I will publish no later than Sunday night. Or Monday if I am
still kind of drunk hungover on Sunday. Which is quite possible.
So no Flashback Friday+drunk/hungover=everything you ever wanted to know about my monthly hellish hormonal psychotic episodes.
I know.
Awesome.
Hello this is Derrick. I want to thank you for joining my blog. If their anything that I can do for you let me know. May God bless you.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Derrick. Thank you for following my blog as well.
ReplyDeleteI can always use more Dooney and Bourke purses.
God bless you,
Tracey
If I had known, I wouldn't have even bothered to get outta bed.
ReplyDeleteHave a great offspring-less weekend!
Hope you had a great weekend~
ReplyDeleteOk we need an update post Missy!
ReplyDelete